I’m a little late on my planning for this week- we had a crazy weekend and I’m just getting around to it! Let’s start with the meals, shall we?
- Monday: Panera dinner date w/girlfriend
- Tuesday: Baked Ziti and Caesar Salad
- Wednesday: Pete has a late softball game so I’m thinking breakfast for dinner 🙂
- Thursday: Grillin’ it w/ some dogs and burgers
- Bean Enchiladas – this recipe has been on my radar for months and I finally got all of the ingredients!
When meal planning this week, I was considering items that we have in the fridge that need to be used up. This included ricotta, mozzarella, hot dogs, and tortillas. Thus, the meal plan was born.
On Saturday, I started Week 2 of the Fitnessista’s Summer Shape Up. I’m a few days into week 2 and am loving it- so glad I decided to partake in this plan. As discussed here, I’m a week behind but still holding strong! Here’s what Gina has in store for me this week.
As I’ve said before, I love the flexibility this plan affords me. I switched some workouts around to suit my availability this week and here’s what my schedule looks like…
- Saturday: Workout 2 + Steady State
- Sunday: Cardio Wild Card (I did this workout- quick and sweaty!)
- Monday: Workout 2 + HIIT
- Tuesday: Steady State
- Wednesday: Workout 2
- Thursday: Off
- Friday: HIIT + Steady State
Workout 2 is a doozy! I’m not used to using an exercise ball and that baby kicked my bootie!
Pardon my awkward, trying not to look like I’m taking a picture at the gym photo! Anyhow, a week and a half in, I feel stronger and more confident. I’m enjoying the workouts and the muscle soreness that proves how hard I worked!
This is my last week of school! Summer is on the horizon! I’ll be working three weeks in July doing summer camps but other than that I’m free. I am very much looking forward to house projects, eating healthy, and the freedom of working out as often as I’d like :).
What’s on your fitness agenda for the week?