My favorite time spent in Tampa was hands down while we were at Clearwater Beach.
It was an overcast day, which made the normal 80 degree temps drop down a bit. But that didn’t stop us from searching for dolphins!
A light cotton cardigan added just the right amount of warmth.
The hat kept my hair in check when the wind wanted to do otherwise.
Even though this wouldn’t typically be a November outfit being I live in New Jersey, I loved how the muted tones seemed to transition effortlessly into autumn.
Ahh…missing the shore already!
- Hat: Beau Chapeau
- Skirt: Banana Republic Factory
- Cami: Banana Republic Factory (similar)
- Cardigan: Banana Republic Factory (very similar)
- Wristlet: Coach (similar)
- Sandals: American Eagle (love these)
How do you transition pieces from summer to fall? Or even fall into winter?